Adbox 1

Sunday, 20 March 2016

100000 Views!


100000 Views!
(It's a sort of milestone.)


If this post is a little incoherent, then that's probably broadly because I slept for about four hours last night, on account of being a paragon of healthy lifestyle choices.

So, yesterday we passed 100000 views, which is a sort of milestone, one supposes, in that it's a round number and we've kind of collectively decided as a society that certain round numbers are important milestones.

(Over a tenth of those views, of course, are for Why Big Hero 6 is Kinda Racist, which will presumably be listed in my obituary as my crowning achievement in the field of Getting People To Look At Some Words I Wrote, and yet oddly still isn't the post I've got the most hate over, because that's still Man of Steel.)

Obviously there are a lot of people I need to thank for this, chief among them of course being the people who read this blog, who really are, like, ninety-eight percent responsible for all of those views on account of being the people doing the viewing. So thank you! 

I'm not kidding when I say that it has literally been a lifelong dream to write things down and then have people read those things that I've written down, so while I'm admittedly being kind of flippant over this, I am genuinely filled with gratitude to everyone who has read this blog, everyone who has promoted it, and everyone who's commented. 

So I look forward to another two and a bit years of doing this, and then hopefully more time after that as well, and I hope you all keep reading any reviews and editorials that interest you. 

(For more stuff that might interest you, I also have a Let's Play channel, if you like hearing people mumble about Undertale, which some people apparently do.)

So, yeah, thanks, guys.

I'll, er, probably make another one of these whenever we hit 200000.

No comments:

Post a Comment