Adbox 1

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Post Delays for the Next Week


Hey, guys.

So, since this Monday and probably following through to next Wednesday or so, I've been under a lot of stress from several different sources and have just been exhausted all the time - and if the last three days' posts and Let's Plays are anything to go by, that's causing some significant delays in regards to posts and Let's Plays going live.

I'm still planning to do six reviews and editorials and four Let's Plays this week, but there will be delays in getting them up, so I'd beg some patience from you. Things should return to normal some time next week, or the week after.

If this is the first time you've become aware that I do Let's Plays - I don't know how, but it's possible - then my channel's up here, and is just about to be updated with another video.

Thanks for your understanding, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment