Adbox 1

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Murphy Plays Valkyria Chronicles, Part 6: Pelvic Fractures.


Murphy Plays Valkyria Chronicles, Part 6: Pelvic Fractures.



This was my first skirmish, born in part of a desire to not have another part that's thirty-five minutes plus long. It was fun, and doing new skirmishes seems like it'll be a good way to keep the parts down to manageable lengths. That'd be easier in general if this wasn't such a talk-y game, but you can't have everything.

I also switched up the microphone levels on this one. It makes my voice a lot clearer, but it also means you can hear my keystrokes. That continues to be a problem in part seven, but for part eight I've found a way to reduce the noise there, so that's something.

Also, we have a new title card! This one, like the last, was made by Reecey over at Nine Over Five, and I really like it. So sharp. Such crisp. Much silhouette. Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment