Adbox 1

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Recommendation Masterpost: Murphy's Perfect Dragon Age Game.


Recommendation Post: 
Murphy's Perfect Dragon Age Game.

Gosh, yes. Hello. Second post of the day today, but it's not another editorial or review. I instead wanted to bring my readers' attention to a series of posts I did on a learned colleague's blog, Nine Over Five. It has much excellent content that you should check out, but I am very self-absorbed, in case any of you haven't quite caught on to that yet, so this is going to be a post reccing some of the stuff I've done. Me. Murphy. Excellent.

As you may have guessed from the title, it was essentially me positing, in a very fanfiction-y way but without any actual prose, what the next Dragon Age game would look like if I designed it. Which I'm not, by the way. I mean, you'd probably guessed that one already, but I just want to clarify how much I'm very much not involved in the creation of the next Dragon Age game. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment